Instructions to create log-in credentials for Kronos is available under the same link.
A High School Diploma or GED is required for employment. Must be able to present two original forms of identification, one being a photo ID. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a background check for gaming license. Gaming license is not required for employment at the Quality Inn or Fuel Plaza 83. Positions are open until filled. For more information contact Human Resources Department at 1-605-653-3444.
(1) TCC Floater – Rotating Shifts – 7am-2pm/1pm-8pm
(1) Bingo Attendant – Part-Time Swing Shift – 3pm-11pm
(1) Count Team Member – Part-Time Day Shift – 8am-4pm
(1) Players Club Representative – Full-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Table Games Dealer – Full-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Cage Cashier – Full-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Cage Cashier – Part-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Security Officer – Part-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Housekeeper – Full-Time Swing Shift – 4pm-12am
(1) Heavy Duty Cleaner – Full-Time Grave Shift – 12am-8am
Submit resume with cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
30421 US Hwy 83
Valentine, NE 69201